Family Tree wants to hire someone with care-giving experience for a full-time position as a Scheduling coordinator. This is not a care-giving position, it's an office position with the Family Tree In-Home Care's Houston branch. The position is Monday through Friday 9am-5pm and offers benefits!
The Scheduling Coordinator works under the supervision of the Houston General Manager to select, schedule, and coordinate caregivers with new and existing clients. You'll maintain all scheduling of caregivers to ensure we achieve the outcomes set forth by the care team.
- Maintains all scheduling of caregivers for home care and campuses
- Actively seeks and match available caregivers to meet the requests of the clients and campuses
- Effectively use the agencies software to support the utilization and matching of caregivers
- Respond to situations where scheduling conflicts, emergencies and/or call-offs arise.
- Review all client information and plan of care upon receiving a new client. Put in an unassigned schedule to ensure monitoring and tracking of staffing progress.
- Understand and support the Private Concierge role as well as every other job function in the agency
- When staffing a new or existing client, present a list of available caregivers (several options if possible) to Care Advisor. Make a professional recommendation on who the best caregiver would be and then discuss different caregiver options with Care Advisor.
- Maintain and manage the agencies policy on overtime
Schedule an appropriately skilled person to the new client and input scheduling information into the database immediately after confirming with a caregiver. All client information should be reviewed verbally over the phone before sending the information in writing.
- Constantly remind caregivers weekly about what is expected from them when relating to client and facility in terms of dress, conduct, timeliness, care plan, and etc.