K & M, Chef Thomas Keller's Bean to Bar Chocolate production facility in Napa, CA. K & M is looking for team members for this sweet endeavor.
As a Chocolate Production Assistant, you will assist in our confectionary production.
Qualified candidates should possess some culinary training in a production environment, a strong attention to detail, and a desire to be a part of building something great. Responsibilities will encompasses all elements of Chocolate production; from bean to bar.
This position requires a minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Our company culture is founded on mentorship and providing a solid foundation of skills to support our profession. With some of the highest wages, as well as:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Retirement Savings, offering both pre-tax and post-tax savings options with company matching, offering immediate vesting.
- Formalized Mentorship program
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Experiential PAID Scholarships for study in Food/Wine/Cuisine
- Student Loan Refinancing program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts at Chef Keller s other properties
- Discounts at Chef Keller s retail outlet, Finesse the Store
- Employee Recognition Awards
- On site Educational Classes
- Discounts on:
- Chefs Equipment
- Uniform Attire
- Computers and Electronics
Who we are:
Thomas Keller is regarded as a world leader in the culinary profession. The properties and people he inspires are dedicated to setting new restaurant standards in service, cuisine and employment experience. Our goal is to collaborate with talented restaurant professionals and offer opportunities to learn and grow within the industry. We proudly represent the French Laundry, per se, Bouchon, Bouchon Bakery and Ad Hoc. We seek inspired candidates who are passionate about food, wine and service.
Looking for other opportunities with our group? Check out open positions ThomasKeller.com/careers!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
More detail about Thomas Keller Restaurant Group - HQ part of Thomas Keller, please visit
Associated topics: catering, chief chef, commercial, culinary, head chef, pastry, pastry chef, restaurant chef, service, sous chef